Nil,

Well, we do need to use the pattern miner for a couple projects pretty
soon... but that doesn't mean it has to be your job to fix it up...

It would be great though if you could write down a detailed list of
what you feel needs to be done to fix it up, so Hedra can give it a
shot (and maybe you can do some of the tricker bits?) ...

ben

--

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/CACYTDBcsQKL-E%2Bw4R3xC7FXnJs6p5VqJXB8M5GpdKgg3db9sPA%40mail.gmail.com.