Hi,

for ex. i have the following input.

Bob lives in china. Bob likes chicken-feet.
Jim lives in america. Jim likes pizza.
Tim lives in china. Tim likes chicken-feet.
Joe lives in china.

Say, my goal is to find who eats chicken-feet.

   1. How can i define Goal and action for my MindAgent as OpenPsi rules or
   there exists already any example, so that i can play? Where do i start
   with?
   2. when the goal is defined, will the agent selects action/procedure
   based on reasoning.  is this where PLN comes into act and high STI actions
   gets selected in order to attain the goal?

Cheers,
Vishnu

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/8f34f57e-5c67-459b-9c09-74de4cb5a00b%40googlegroups.com.