When the work on protoAtoms and Valuations is done you could use those to
cleanly implement what you want.
Currently, I would write the id in a ConceptNode or NumberNode and
associate it with the sentence using an AssociativeLink.
You would likely have to write some custom code to do that.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/e5c4a273-e724-486c-91d2-5ce6e24b7603%40googlegroups.com.