use-modules is used for loading OpenCog scm files/modules and it would be
nice that I can create modules to. I can succesfully load scm file with the
only instruction:
(define-module (CiteauxLegal))

But if I update this file and execute use-module repeatedly, then nothing
happens. Is there command for unloading module or for reloading module in
such way that it is recompiled? Such command is very desirable because it
is quite expensive to start new guile session again after each modification
of the single scm file.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/ae79db10-cdb6-482e-a4a7-5f5059637fbf%40googlegroups.com.