Linas,

You mentioned that a corpus of short factual statements is something that
could be useful in the self learning approach you are using.  In another
thread I asked about how volunteers like me who lack the coding knowledge
to contribute directly might be able to help out.  Working on a corpus of
short, grammatically correct sentences is something I had in mind.  Does
such a corpus exist and if not, can you give us a bit of guidance on what
your "ideal" corpus might look like?  I know there are things like
ConceptNet, and I also know there are a lot of problems with them that make
them difficult to use for something like OpenCog.

I have lots of time available to work on something like this, I just need
to know what to actually work on so that my efforts are not a waste.

-AndrewBuck

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/86dcb8f0-4b5c-4354-a0c7-6465406a1fc0%40googlegroups.com.