yeah we have run OpenCog on Raspberry Pi 3  ...

On Sun, Jun 11, 2017 at 5:00 PM, Dmitry Ponyatov <dponya...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> From my understanding, much of the development of OpenCog was done
>> with the assumption that all development work is to be done with a
>> specific version of Ubuntu.
>

> Strange decision: opencog seems more or less to be embeddable into
> robotic-like platforms, so is it better to use some buildroot-like system
> runs in (semi)virtualized environment on top of any Linux or Windows system
> ?
>
> Simplest and fastest way is chrooted environment runs from specific non-root
> user + set of .so libs isolated from host system, but more portable way is
> to make some _tiny embeddable_ virtual machine image with kernel specially
> tuned for (para)virtualization (xen/virtualbox/...)
>
> What about Ubuntu on Raspberry Pi like systems ? It is notably wide hardware
> target niche, able to do low computing power tasks isolated from huge
> control computer
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/dbd1bb49-0ee8-40d8-a293-abbd5febf886%40googlegroups.com.

Ben Goertzel, PhD
http://goertzel.org

"I am God! I am nothing, I'm play, I am freedom, I am life. I am the
boundary, I am the peak." -- Alexander Scriabin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/CACYTDBeNW8AmK9E2atZAFr3sjySfP_m1evP07EnBJdAmNXXNBA%40mail.gmail.com.