There was no attempt ... You are welcome to try to add this; it's
technically straight-forward, but not quite a small project.

--linas

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 11:11 PM, paarulakan(பாருலகன்) <
selva.develo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Was there any attempt at considering arangodb as a backend for atomspace.
> it was mentioned in wiki that neo4j was a candidate and hypergraphdb was
> one too, and it was also mentioned that if the db impl is in C++ it'd be
> better. ArangoDb is implemented in C++.
>
> Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated to ArangoDB. I was looking for a db
> to store dictionary and etymological information inside a database, when
> going through graph databases this caught my eyes.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> msgid/opencog/d047d56d-288f-422a-be43-f602fc0d352f%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/d047d56d-288f-422a-be43-f602fc0d352f%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

*"The problem is not that artificial intelligence will get too smart and
take over the world," computer scientist Pedro Domingos writes, "the
problem is that it's too stupid and already has." *

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/CAHrUA36vLfH94uDsh7PAgccuPdbzkeXyaKo6%3DsL9uHtNS%2BTwyg%40mail.gmail.com.