> No human can remember 10000 of anything whatsoever. The human brain is
> just simply not that big.

Please, stop making such stupid claims. This is so obviously wrong that I'm
not sure if there is any sense to argue. "No human", "10000 of anything",
"not that big"??? I will not refer to eidetic memory possessed also by some
chess players... Just consider words. Normally, people use few thousands
words, but writers use several tens thousands. Chinese writers can use more
than 10000. Polyglots can speak more than 10 languages up to (or more than)
1000 in which. Not sure how exactly much foreign words they can remember,
but even if it is just several thousands, it doesn't make a principal
difference. So, can't humans remember 10000 words?..

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/CABpRrhxz-CMKAsULt7ifGMOR1Knm8hF5neVY5N%3D0d_S20pFrxA%40mail.gmail.com.