My experience is that most reliable way of building and testing opencog is
using `opencog/opencog-deps` and `opencog-postgres`  docker images. Such
setup guarantees that results of the tests are equal to the CircleCI ones.
Unfortunately setting up it for the first time can be a bit tricky if you
are not experienced docker user.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/7eea853b-e312-4613-8cbe-19a553ca77a3%40googlegroups.com.