Hi Linas,

Thanks for updating the wiki page. I'll have a read.

As I feel sufficiently rusty on OpenCog, I've just been lurking in this
discussion. I should clarify that my question about the SpaceServer was for
a particular SingularityNET project, and to me it felt that having a
functional Space/Time Server was a logically useful thing for it to be
successful.

Even being part of Slack, part of the challenge is trying to get people to
communicate about the related efforts. As I understand it, Misgana is still
working on it and has something functional. I'm not sure how close that
version is to your conceptual design, but I want to avoid writing YASTS
(Yet Another Space Time Server) or duplicating work already done.

Once I'm more sure about my priorities I'll have a better idea if I can
dedicate time to building/improving the SpaceTime server as you see it.

Joel

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/CAB6WdMRcMtf2Sxt82pFmks%2BeS79LtzJ9QoOoPM-y6-Sm-cuHxw%40mail.gmail.com.