Hi Alex,

On 1/10/20 12:59 PM, Alexander Gabriel wrote:
I boiled the test code down a bit to make it easier to parse. You can find it here <https://gist.github.com/alexander-gabriel/8e4593e76120752cbccb9a5c73cec691>.

1. I've never used the Python binding, but I would think/hope that you
   don't need to invoke scheme to configure it. Can someone comment on
   that?

2. You don't need `GetLink` in the query, and the variable declaration
   can be given as optional argument (I don't know the syntax in
   Python).

That makes me think, maybe we should consider introducing a

BackwardChainerGetLink

or such, and run that instead of calling a specialized BackwardChainer
function. What do you guys (including Alex) think?

Nil

The whole project is somewhat more involved, but I can point you to that as well, if you're interested.

Thank you so much :)

Alex

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "opencog" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to opencog+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:opencog+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/c43e51ac-69d1-4b54-a14b-3b0e176eec5b%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/c43e51ac-69d1-4b54-a14b-3b0e176eec5b%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.