Hi Sreehari,

your interest is very much appreciated.

If all you need is a name, that seems possible to find someone willing to mentor you during these 6 months. Just keep in mind that we tend to be busy but if you can work semi-autonomously that could be doable.

What are your areas of interests? Or parts of OpenCog you would be the most interested in?

Nil