There once was a linguistic treat,
It wrapped up ambiguity neat,
But when AI coders called
The problems it solved
Were found to be quite obsolete.

If you prefer prose: Lojban once may have helped address some of the gaps
in machine understanding of human speech, but current speech-to-text and
text disambiguation techniques are so good, I doubt it's worth the
trouble anymore. If it were, I suspect someone would have done it by now.
Just my non-profession 2c. I kinda hope I'm wrong; Lojban a fun idea to
play around with.

All the Best,

Matt

--
Please interpret brevity as me valuing your time, and not as any negative
intention.