Hi Amirouche,

On Thu, Aug 19, 2021 at 1:20 AM Amirouche Boubekki <
amirouche.boube...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If you deliver a set of json or sexp files that is relevant to
> opencog, I think about one terabyte or something like that, I can
> demonstrate a JSON / s-exp database.

I've been out of town. I can send you two. One will be a dump of (a portion
of) the agi-bio dataset. That dataset is itself just an import into the
atomspace of assorted external gene and protein databases.  It's just
"pure" s-expressions, no truth values or counts on them.  It's not a
terabyte, its probably much smaller than a gigabyte (I'll find out shortly)

The other will be a natural language dataset. Here, each s-exp will have a
numerical count on it.  It's the counts that matter.  I have small, medium,
large versions of this. I'll send the small one, no point in struggling
with something huge.

The format will be "Atomese": Atoms in s-expressions are globally unique
and immutable and indexed (thus, searchable). Values in s-expressions are
fleeting, ephemeral, subject to change, and not indexed (thus, not
searchable)

--linas