Hi Ben,

The current wiki is organized as follows:

Naming and branding: Four things. Four names. Four brands:

* OpenCog Fossils
* OpenCog AtomSpace
* OpenCog Hyperon
* OpenCog Incubator

"OpenCog Fossils" consists of everything abandoned and obsolete; This
includes PLN, URE, Attention, SpaceTime, Ghost, Relex, R2L, ROS,
Eva/Sophia, MOSES (but not as-moses, see below).
https://wiki.opencog.org/w/OpenCog_Fossils

"OpenCog AtomSpace" includes:
-- base AtomSpace
-- CogServer and atomspace-cog (for networking, json, websockets)
-- atomspace-rocks (disk I/O subsystem)
-- Nil's Unifier
-- Proxy Nodes (for data routing, replaces attention bank)
-- Link Grammar

OpenCog Hyperon
-- the stuff you're working on

OpenCog Incubator  https://wiki.opencog.org/w/OpenCog_Incubator
-- SQL bridge
-- chemistry proof-of-concept
-- agi-bio
-- visualization (explorer & cogprotolab)
-- as-moses
-- typescript (javascript) bindings
-- vision proof-of-concept

I am still hoping that you will look at and provide a response to the idea
of the hyperon-on-top-of-atomspace prototype. I think it is the easiest way
for you to get a fast & scalable Hyperon working, right now, while you wait
for the more whiz-bang thing to be developed. It will at least allow for
basic progress and exploration.

-- Linas