In case anyone is holding their breathe waiting for this one to get solved...

revision 1.50
date: 2000/01/10 13:35:08;  author: rwscott;  state: Exp;  lines: +7 -4

initialize() - BulletinBoard adds a few translations to handle it's Gadget
        children. openDX creates a sub-class from BulletinBoard and it ends
        up without the extra Gadget handling translations. So I think I've
        found the use of the BB always_install_accelerators class field.
        Only augment the translations if this field is True.

This gets the delete in the openDX list interactors working.