At 08:25 AM 2/2/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Chris
>
>I checked my original tar ball and the html/pages are there.  Also checked
>a test machine I installed the tarball on and the html pages come up just
>fine.
>
>I too have to set DXMEMORY below my total memory, in this case 96 for a
>128 MB machine.

Hmm, well I can't dispute it, because I didn't do the download/install
myself, but just to be sure I was clear: we did get the /samples directory
and we got the /html subdirectory, but the /html/pages with all the actual
pages was not (apparently) there in the SGI 4.0.10 that's posted. However,
the guy who did the download and install found everything in the Linux
tarball.

I wondered if either the tar was not recursive or if you maybe have a soft
link for some reason so the pages subdir didn't get included? At first, I
thought it was because my guy hadn't downloaded two tar files like the
commercial dist, but then saw that it should be only one big one now for
openDX, correct?

I'll try downloading myself and see if that clarifies anything.

Thanks for the note and remark on memory.
Chris Pelkie
Vice President/Visualization Producer
Conceptual Reality Presentations, Incorporated
30 West Meadow Drive
Ithaca, NY 14850
Vox: 607-257-8335 (Alternate Daytime: 607-254-8794)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]