The RPMS installation issue is fixed in the new release.  The RPMS are
called

opendx-4.0.10-1.i386.rpm
opendx-docs-4.0.10-1.i386.rpm

rpm -q now will show opendx-4.0.10-1 and opendx-docs-4.0.10-1 (according to
RedHat RPM conventions).

If you downloaded using Netscape, then you may consider configuring the
Netscape for RPM downlaod under Edit prefereces.

Suhaib