I semi-retired the machine that I did that on.  I have our systems guy
bringing it back up.  I'll let y'all know.

Greg

"Suhaib M. Siddiqi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@opendx.watson.ibm.com on
02/23/2000 02:59:41 PM

Please respond to opendx2-dev@lists.berlios.de

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   <opendx2-dev@lists.berlios.de>
cc:
Subject:  [opendx-dev] BX Pro and OpenDx

Greg,

In your previous message about BX Pro and OpenDX, you mentioned if people
are interested you would
put the pieces together for a show-and-tell.
I am certainly very interested in what you described.  Could you please
provide access
to your BXDX widget model?  Feel free to e-mail me directly.
Thanks

Suhaib