Hi,

I've got a problem with dx 4.0.6 on RedHat Linux 6.1:
The program as such runs nicely and produces the desired results. But if I
try to open the helpfile (from the help-menu) only a window without any
contents pops up. On the right side there is a scrollbar which allows me to
scroll through this 'empty' file. It looks like the file is loaded but not
properly displayed.
The same thing happens if I try to view the tutorial from the startmenu. I
already checked that it's not just a unfortunate combination of text and
backgroundcolor (e.g. grey on grey....). The helpfiles (or what looks like
it) are also there.

Any takers?

Edgar Kraft