There are a few sample netCDFs from the old DX bonuspak CD (about 5 years
old).  They are also on-line at:
http://www.research.ibm.com/dx/bonuspak/html/bonuspak224.html
http://www.research.ibm.com/dx/bonuspak/html/bonuspak247.html
http://www.research.ibm.com/dx/bonuspak/html/bonuspak285.html

I could also send you some.

As to that bug, you would not have seen it posted on the opendx mailgroups
since it was reported in 1997 with an earlier (commercial) version
(3.1.4B).

Nils Smeds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@opendx.watson.ibm.com on 07/24/2001 12:23:21
AM

Please respond to opendx2-dev@lists.berlios.de