Igor Grivko:

 |I want to use DXLite library in my C++ module. I work on RedHat 7.0 and try
 |to compile with GNU g++ compiler.  Unfortunately, I've got some errors, the
 |listing is in the end of my message.
 |
 |Can anybody help me with this problem?
 |In file included from /opt/dx/include/dx/dx.h:75,
 |                 from Geometry.cc:11:
 |/opt/dx/include/dx/UserInteractors.h:98: declaration of `void
 |*(*_userInteractor::InitMode) (object *,
 |int, int, int *)'
 |/opt/dx/include/dx/UserInteractors.h:84: changes meaning of `InitMode' from
 |`typedef void *(*InitMode)
 |(struct object *, int, int, int *)'

What versions of g++ and OpenDX are you trying to use?

Redhat 7.0 shipped with gcc 2.96.x, which didn't work so well and had lots
of Redhat users running for old versions (a quick Usenet search reveals that).

Just FYI, gcc (GNU g++) 2.95.3 compiles the DX 4.1.3 headers without error
here.

Randy

--
Randall Hopper (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Lockheed Martin Operation Support