Hi All,

I am trying to compile source code of dx-4.1.3 and dxsamples-4.1.3 and
encounters several problems.

dx-4.1.3 - seems to be installed and I can execute dx. However, I cannot
           use tutorial and help. Tutorial and Help windows pop up but they
           are always blank page.

dxsamples-4.1.3 - When I did "./configure", the resulting "Makefile"s have
           the following three lines:

srcdir = @srcdir@
top_srcdir = @top_srcdir@
INSTALL = @INSTALL@

           And as a result, I think, the following procedures "make" and "make
           install" become unsuccessful.

I would appreciate if one could help me out.
Thank you.

                                                     Hanchul Kim, Ph. D.
Korea Research Institute of Standards and Science    Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Div. of Chemical Metrology and Materials Evaluation  Phone: +82-42-868-5958
Nano Characterization Group                          Fax  : +82-42-868-5047

P.O.Box 102
1 Doryong-Dong, Yuseong-Gu
Daejeon 305-600
Republic of Korea