The consistency issue has come up long ago...

When I have run into this situation, flipping the normals (i.e., Mark
(,"normals")->Compute(-a)->Unmark), has solved it and I still keep
single-sided lighting.  I don't know if that will apply for you.  S/W
rendering supports front and back colors, for example, and other features
not in h/w rendering...

Randall Hopper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@opendx.watson.ibm.com on 12/13/2001
04:33:29 PM

Please respond to opendx2-dev@lists.berlios.de