I'm trying to move out of AFS (they're jerking it away from under me). I copied opendx directory to local disk and set DXROOT and everything is fine. Not so with Imagemagick. I get a whine from it both in the shell (by running "convert" for example) and from within DX Save Image to Image Magick supported format, obviously for the same reason:
no magic configuration file (magic.mgk)
no delegates configuration file (delegates.mgk)

Where do these files reside in a normal installation? I don't find them in the imgmagic installation directories. But it had been working.

Thanks.
--
Chris Pelkie
Scientific Visualization Producer