I am using openDX to process output from a 2D hydrocode.  The hydrocode
can be run in either slab geometry (regular x-y coordinate system) or
in cylindrical geometry (r-z coordinates).

In examining the documentation for the various vector operators
implemented in openDX (gradient, divergence, and curl), I find nothing
which indicates they can be exercised in cylindrical geometry.

Is there something I am missing (quite possible), or is there a reason
why no cylindrical geometry option has been implemented for those
operators?

darin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]