>Hi,
> I fail trying to color the mesh (shown by "ShowConnections") with the
>field data value. How am I supposed to do that?
>
>Thanks.
>Niklas

Terse statement of problem, so let me guess:

You're trying to colormap after ShowConnections, but getting an error about
dimensionality of connections or wrong dependency? Colorize (Colormap,
etc.) beforehand. ShowConnections passes colors if present, or makes the
mesh yellow if not. After you create ShowConnections, your original
"surface" (quads, or tris) is now a line connected mesh, so the
data-dependency may have been changed, esp. if the original data was
connection dependent. Thus, trying to do some operations then will fail
cause the original field connectivity has been altered.

Chris Pelkie
Vice President/Scientific Visualization Producer
Conceptual Reality Presentations, Inc.
30 West Meadow Drive
Ithaca, NY 14850
[EMAIL PROTECTED]