I just upgraded my PC with a new Intel D875PBZ motherboard, a 3.2GHz P4 and 4 GB RAM. The sad part is that the upgrade cost a fortune and I did it ONLY for OpenDX. And so far as I can tell, OpenDX is the only program
that is having a problem with it....or so it seems.

Everything EXCEPT OpenDX continues to work as before. But on running a program in OpenDX I now get this error...

Connection to server baal failed - Error during initialization

...whereas I had used to get...

Connection to server baal failed - Connecting locally

...and it would just work.

I have just uninstalled/reinstalled OpenDX on my NetBSD 1.6.2_RC4 box to no better result. It does the same.

What to do next???

Thanks,

Gan

--