Where is the information about the source CKM? -- Kind regards, Eng. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez http://cabolabs.com
> From: [email protected] > Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 02:06:20 +0200 > Subject: Re: This archetype stems from a remote domain and cannot be edited > in this CKM. > To: [email protected] > > You should go to the other CKM and translate/subniit the archetype there > > 2015-05-03 0:47 GMT+02:00 pablo pazos <[email protected]>: > > Hi, > > > > I need to translate and use the progress note OBSERVATION archetype but when > > I try to translate it in the CKM I receive "This archetype stems from a > > remote domain and cannot be edited in this CKM." > > > > I know I can download and translate it in the AE, but my translation > > wouldn't be available for others to use. > > > > Can this, and other archetypes managed by external CKMs, imported into the > > openEHR CKM? > > > > Thanks! > > > > -- > > Kind regards, > > Eng. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez > > http://cabolabs.com > > > > _______________________________________________ > > openEHR-clinical mailing list > > [email protected] > > http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org > > _______________________________________________ > openEHR-clinical mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org
_______________________________________________ openEHR-clinical mailing list [email protected] http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org

