Hi Josina,

http://svn.openehr.org/knowledge

is what I think you need - it is about 90mb but will give you all the NHS
models (archetypes and templates) as well as the official  OpenEHR
archetypes

 Thanks for your contribution last week. It was a very enjoyable experience
and a very lovely place to live for a few days - I wish UK hospitals were as
clean and efficient.

If you need further help, just let me know.

Ian

On 03/12/2007, JP Freriks <jpfreriks at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I've got a practical question: how can I download archetypes from a
> repository into the archetype editor?
> I've installed TortoiseCVS and created a local file. What CVS ROOT do I
> need to specify in the Checkout dialog? (and am I right that this is all
> I need to fill in in the dialog box?)
>
> Couldn't find any info about downloading from a repository or CVS roots
> on the website, except a link to a tgz file which is/should be at
> http://oceaninformatics.biz/archetype_editor/help/ht_start.htm that
> didn't work. Nothing happened.
>
> Would it be an idea to publish instructions for downloading a repository
> into the Archetype Editor?
>
>
> Regards,
>
> Josina Freriks
> _______________________________________________
> openEHR-clinical mailing list
> openEHR-clinical at openehr.org
> http://lists.chime.ucl.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical
>



-- 
Dr Ian McNicoll
office +44(0)141 560 4657
fax +44(0)141 560 4657
mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
skype ianmcnicoll

Member of BCS Primary Health Care Specialist Group ? visit
http://www.phcsg.org for membership details.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/private/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org/attachments/20071203/cff84962/attachment.html>

Reply via email to