Hi,

Yes, you are right. It is to order/ administer a medication over time via a
drip.

Kind regards
Murat

On 04/12/2007, Heather Leslie < heather.leslie at oceaninformatics.com> wrote:
>
>  Hi Murat,
>
>
>
> Can I clarify exactly what you are trying to model?
>
>
>
> Is it to order/administer a medication over time via IV drip?
>
>
>
> Cheers
>
>
>
> Heather
>
>
>
>
>
> *From:* openehr-clinical-bounces at openehr.org [mailto:
> openehr-clinical-bounces at openehr.org] *On Behalf Of *Murat G?k
> *Sent:* Monday, 3 December 2007 10:41 PM
> *To:* openehr-clinical at openehr.org
> *Subject:* Intravenous Therapy Template
>
>
>
> Dear all,
>
> I am not a clinician and I am trying to develop a template for the
> intravenous
> therapy. I found the archetype:
> openEHR-EHR-ACTION.intravenous_fluid_administration.v1draft
> Where I put this
> openEHR-EHR-ITEM_TREE.intravenous_fluids.v1draft
> archetype into the slot.
> But unfortunately it does not cover all of the data items I need.
> 'Additives including Dose' is not covered and I couldn't find it in
> any other archetype.
>
> Do I have to specialise the archetype or is there any other archetype?
>
> Thank you very much
> Murat
>
> _______________________________________________
> openEHR-clinical mailing list
> openEHR-clinical at openehr.org
> http://lists.chime.ucl.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical
>



-- 
Murat G?k
4 Alexandra St
Greensborough VIC 3088
Australia

Skype: der-goek
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/private/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org/attachments/20071205/561a834c/attachment.html>

Reply via email to