Hi Daniel,
This is a bit hack but is a potential work around for the lack of tooling
support for demographics archetypes based on an approach I have been using
where I am looking to store demographics within an EHR model.  You can model
your demographics archetypes in the Archetype Editor using CLUSTER archetypes,
then change the root type name and archetyped data structure attribute name and
type name to the appropriate demographic model values.

For example an address archetype would have a root type name of CLUSTER and
attribute of items of type CLUSTER.  This could be changed to have a root type
name of ADDRESS and attribute of details of type ITEM_TREE.

It should be possible to write a transformation between these CLUSTER and
demographic type archetypes so that they can be converted in and out of the
CLUSTER archetype file that can be used with the Archetype Editor.  This is
probably most easiest done using XML archetypes.

Ultimately it would be best to provide demographic archetype support within the
Archetype Editor but this would require either funded or volunteer resources to
be made available.

Regards

Heath