From: openehr-clinical-boun...@openehr.org
[mailto:openehr-clinical-bounces at openehr.org] On Behalf Of pablo pazos
Sent: Sunday, 11 December 2011 8:43 AM
To: openehr clinical
Subject: RE: Revision of Instructions - clinical implications

But we are talking about the openEHR model, so we should consider the
semantics of the terms we use based on those semantics instead of redefine
them on every discussion. That's what a standard is for: defining a common
language so we have no misunderstandings for differences on interpretation
(= avoid ambig?ity).

The states you mention are modeled by the openEHR model already. There are 3
different concepts: the initial instruction, the actions made for that
instruction, and the current execution state for that instruction,
determined by the actions taken. The record of those 3 different elements
should be done separately, because you want to have the execution history of
the instruction, not only the current state. The execution history is
recorded in the actions taken. This is needed for audit trail, for
medico-legal reasons, and to detect problems on the care process.

I think storing all the information in one class doesn't solve the problem
and leaves out the historical information.

--
Kind regards,
Ing. Pablo Pazos Guti?rrez

  _____