Hi!

I'm trying to learn how to use the Archetype Editor software and there is one 
thing I just can't understand - and I haven't found any description of this in 
the documentation (yet):

How does versioning of archetypes work in the Archetype Editor?
An example: The archetype openEHR-EHR-OBSERVATION.body_weight.v1.adl is in 
versjon 1 according to the "v1" ending. If I open it in the Archetype Editor, 
change it and save it, it still has the ending v1; what should I have done to 
make it "v2"? Isn't this supposed used to keep a history of changes to the 
archetype?
I've tried to change the description details authorship lifecycle, but this 
didn't change anything. Or maybe I've done something "wrong"...

If there is any documentation on this that I've missed - please direct me to 
the right place to find it! :)
Regards
Annette Lund Lillegaard

DIPS ASA
8037 BOD?
Mobil (+47) 975 89 115
http://www.dips.no<http://www.dips.no/>
Denne meldingen er bare ment for mottakeren, og kan inneholde fortrolige 
opplysninger eller annen privat informasjon.
Hvis du mottar denne ved en feil, v?r s? vennlig ? varsle avsender og slett 
meldingen.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/private/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org/attachments/20110322/88680ca8/attachment.html>

Reply via email to