Hi all,

I will be at Medinfo and will try to coordinate who can come along to an
openEHR get-together on the Tuesday evening and where we might go for
dinner. Any suggestions welcome. There is a great place, part of the Tivoli
Gardens,  which serves copious amounts of 'Bosnian-style' food. Pretty good
value, at least for Copenhagen. We might be able to book a large table if
we get going quickly.

Ian

On 1 August 2013 13:38, John B Hughes, Dr <john.b.hughes at mcgill.ca> wrote:

>  Hi Heather,
>

> I am looking forward to meeting everyone at MedInfo. The Tuesday night
> sounds good.
>
> jh
>

> John B. Hughes M.D., C.M.
> Assistant Professor
> McGill University
> Faculty of Medicine
>   ------------------------------

Dr Ian McNicoll
office +44 (0)1536 414 994
fax +44 (0)1536 516317
mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
skype ianmcnicoll
ian.mcnicoll at oceaninformatics.com

Clinical Modelling Consultant, Ocean Informatics, UK
Director openEHR Foundation  www.openehr.org/knowledge
Honorary Senior Research Associate, CHIME, UCL
SCIMP Working Group, NHS Scotland
BCS Primary Health Care  www.phcsg.org