From: openEHR-clinical [mailto:openehr-clinical-boun...@lists.openehr.org] On
Behalf Of pablo pazos
Sent: Saturday, 14 June 2014 5:21 AM
To: openEHR Clinical
Subject: Link between goals and other clinical concepts

Hi, if I want to establish a goal for body weight, I think there's a need of
linking the goal concept with the body weight concept, but the body weight
archetype is for measuring the weight not to specify a goal for it.

I understand the difference between a goal (what you want to achieve, fixed
value) and the measures (to control your progress and compare with the goal,
variable value through time).

Also, I think the target measurement from the goal archetype will depend on the
specific concept I'm creating a goal for (body weight), I mean the magnitude
and units constraints should be inherited someway from the concept I'm
measuring (body weight) into the goal archetype.

Does anyone has an idea of how will be a good way of modeling a goal related to
another concept like weight or BP?

Thanks!

--
Kind regards,