As you say, this information should be somehow related to the
"is_generated" flag. But if we consider that once a human user reviews the
archetype that flag is set to false, then I don't find it needed at all.
What we would need instead is to define a good practice that says that when
an archetype is built automatically it must be in draft state, pending of
further validation, as any other draft.

In any case, adding the information that you propose about the original
source or the import method seems very useful. I have the doubt if a new
metadata section is needed or it could be considered as reference
information or just as other details. A new section makes it more traceable
automatically, as you say.

David

--
David Moner Cano
Grupo de Inform?tica Biom?dica - IBIME

Universidad Polit?cnica de Valencia (UPV)
Camino de Vera, s/n, Edificio G-8, Acceso B, 3? planta
Valencia - 46022 (Espa?a)