Hello Koray,

The EN 13606 Association is organizing its General Assembly to take place
in parallel to MIE 2015. It is always open to the general public, so anyone
interested can be informed of the activities of the Association.
We are also preparing a proposal for a workshop about professional
certification in EN ISO 13606 which is a topic of interest for many people.

Everything will be announced in a timely manner through our communication
channels:
http://www.en13606.org
https://twitter.com/en13606
http://groups.google.com/group/en13606