Hi Birger,

I have looked into development of the Paediatric GCS archetype in the past, but 
from memory could not find an authoritative version for content to include as 
the requirements for children of different ages and capabilities seemed to add 
huge complexity. I didn?t pursue it for long, but parked it as a future ?to 
do?, when I had more time to resolve the issues!

If you can facilitate the development of this archetype, I?d be very pleased.

Regards

Heather

From: openEHR-clinical [mailto:[email protected]] On 
Behalf Of Birger Haarbrandt
Sent: Wednesday, 1 April 2015 6:08 PM
To: For openEHR clinical discussions
Subject: Pediatric Glasgow Coma Scale

Hi there,

are there current plans to develop an archetype for the pediatric version of 
GCS? Otherwise I would develop one that fits the local needs of MHH and then it 
might be used as a starting point for the collaborative development approach.

Best,
--
Birger Haarbrandt, M.Sc.

Peter L. Reichertz Institut f?r Medizinische Informatik
Technische Universit?t Braunschweig und
Medizinische Hochschule Hannover
M?hlenpfordtstra?e 23
D-38106 Braunschweig

T +49 (0)531 391-2129
F +49 (0)531 391-9502
birger.haarbrandt at plri.de<mailto:birger.haarbrandt at plri.de>
http://www.plri.de
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://lists.openehr.org/pipermail/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org/attachments/20150413/e805d620/attachment.html>

Reply via email to