From: openEHR-clinical [mailto:openehr-clinical-bounces at lists.openehr.org]
On Behalf Of sam.he...@openehrfoundation.org
Sent: Tuesday, 6 January 2015 7:23 AM
To: For openEHR technical discussions; For openEHR clinical discussions
Subject: Re: [openEHR-announce] Extension of nominations 31 Jan 2015 - and join
up now.

Hi All and Happy New Year

Apologies for being away and not getting to this sooner. I am a full time
clinician at present! Due to limited resources within the Foundation we have
utilised the WildApricot software to manage our initial membership, nomination
and voting process. We have  used the ?event registration? to accept
nominations which may have caused some confusion. Koray Atalag, Pablo Pazos and
Ian Mc Nicoll have editing access to this site.

The process is to join at http://members.openehr.org, await approval (built
into the software), then go to the Nominations and Voting page. You will then
be asked to provide the name of a member (not a current Board Member)
supporting your nomination and give a brief Bio and statement of intent.

We are seeking nominations for 2 individual member positions on the Management
Board and for 2 Industry Partner nominees. At present we have 4 nominations for
the Individual Membership representatives:
Shinju Kobayashi
Silje Ljosland Bakke
Ian McNicoll
Diego Bosca Thomas

This list is now public. The software adds the possibility to restrict view
(uneditable).

There are no nominations for the Industry Partner representatives as yet.

It is not possible to nominate another person. Nominees must be members, must
complete the registration and their supporting member must be an active member.
Active members are visible to all members under Contacts > Directory.

I undertake to send out this list on a weekly basis during January.

Hope this helps. We are, through this process, getting funds to launch openEHR
as an operational organisation. The software is not ideal but at least we have
a registration space and it links to PayPal so we have a manageable situation.
I certainly hope we will do better in the future. I have attempted to answer as
many of Erik?s points as possible. If you want someone to stand for election to
the Board, please approach them and ask them to nominate.

Thank you for your patience.

Cheers, Sam Heard