Cheers, Sam

From: pazospa...@hotmail.com
Sent: ?Saturday?, ?10? ?January? ?2015 ?9?:?40? ?PM
To: Ian McNicoll, For openEHR clinical discussions
Cc: For openEHR technical discussions

I also understood we were nominating other people, not ourselves and was
promoting this in the ES community asking them to join and nominate :/

IMO self nomination is weird  because you need to ask someone to support your
nomination. Nominating someone else is easier, we just need to ask the person
if he/she wants to be nominated.

About the chosen tool to hanlde this: ot os difficult to work with, from the
user and admin perspective. IMO the same can be done just with google forms,
that is free and widely used, and paypal directly.

Sent from my LG Mobile