Hi Birger, I suspect I am responsible for this. I will check out what may have gone wrong :(
Ian Dr Ian McNicoll mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859 office +44 (0)1536 414994 skype: ianmcnicoll email: ian at freshehr.com twitter: @ianmcnicoll Director, freshEHR Clinical Informatics Director, openEHR Foundation Director, HANDIHealth CIC Hon. Senior Research Associate, CHIME, UCL On 12 March 2015 at 11:50, Birger Haarbrandt <birger.haarbrandt at plri.de> wrote: > Hi there, > > I'm a little confused about the > "openEHR-EHR-OBSERVATION.braden_scale-child.v1" aka "Modified Braden Q > Scale" at the openEHR CKM. I would have expected some explanations in the > header what has been modified in comparison to the non-modified Braden Q > Scale. In fact, it looks mostly like the common Braden Scale expect from an > upper boundary on the "Braden Total Score" of 20 instead of 23. As the > elements are the same as in the Braden Scale Archetype, I would expect the > upper bound to be at 23, too...this just doesn't seem right. > > At the same time, I expected the "Modified Braden Q Scale" to have the > "tissue perfusion" element. > > Any help is greatly appreciated :) > > -- > *Birger Haarbrandt, M.Sc.* > > Peter L. Reichertz Institut f?r Medizinische Informatik > Technische Universit?t Braunschweig und > Medizinische Hochschule Hannover > M?hlenpfordtstra?e 23 > D-38106 Braunschweig > > T +49 (0)531 391-2129 > F +49 (0)531 391-9502 > birger.haarbrandt at plri.de > http://www.plri.de > > _______________________________________________ > openEHR-clinical mailing list > openEHR-clinical at lists.openehr.org > > http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://lists.openehr.org/pipermail/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org/attachments/20150312/fb26bead/attachment.html>

