Well done Pablo – great perseverance and hard work! Can’t wait to try it for 
myself…

Cheers,

-koray

From: openEHR-clinical [mailto:[email protected]] On 
Behalf Of [email protected]
Sent: Monday, 1 June 2015 3:44 a.m.
To: Sam Heard; [email protected]
Subject: Re: EHRServer is on the cloud


Thanks Sam, that would be awesome!



I dont have a lot of OPTs to test, neither realistic data for those. It would 
be great if you can help me in those areas. My idea is to build some OPTs that 
represent a very simple clinical scenario, like a GP visit. I have starter with 
a very basic Encouter OPT. I can create a aimple EMR to input data for those 
OPTs and commit to the EHRServer, then create queries over the integrated data 
in the EHR.



What do you think?



Kind regarda,

Pablo.



Sent from my LG Mobile

------ Original message------

From:

Date: Sun, May 31, 2015 08:18

To: For openEHR clinical discussions;

Subject:Re: EHRServer is on the cloud
Hi Pablo

This is a welcome addition to the openEHR community effort. You have been a 
great proponent of this approach and I can see that you have made a lot of 
progress towards realising an open source service. I am sure this will capture 
interest from a lot of technical people.

I am inclined to join your effort with input from the clinical perspective and 
I hope you will keep me informed of any developments or issues you would value 
clinical input.

Cheers, Sam

From: pablo pazos<mailto:[email protected]>
Sent: ‎Friday‎, ‎29‎ ‎May‎ ‎2015 ‎9‎:‎16‎ ‎AM
To: For openEHR technical 
discussions<mailto:[email protected]>, For openEHR 
implementation discussions<mailto:[email protected]>, For 
openEHR clinical discussions<mailto:[email protected]>

Dear friends,

I'm happy to share with you that our openEHR EHRServer is on the cloud: 
http://cabolabs-ehrserver.rhcloud.com/ehr-0.1/

This is a pre-beta version, with no security. Anyone can play with it.

Some background info:

EHRServer is an open source, service oriented, openEHR data repository, with 
archetype-based querying capabilities. It can store any kind of openEHR data 
without the need of changing the source code or the database schema. About the 
technologies, EHRServer is built over Grails Framework, using Groovy and Java 
programming languages. The instance on the cloud is using a MySQL database.


If you want to send some data and try to query it, consider these steps:

- upload the OPT first, so the data you commit later is indexed and available 
for querying
- OPTs should be compliant with this XSD: 
https://github.com/ppazos/cabolabs-ehrserver/blob/master/xsd/OperationalTemplate.xsd
- some OPTs are already loaded: 
https://github.com/ppazos/cabolabs-ehrserver/tree/master/opts
- use the commit service, see more services: 
https://github.com/ppazos/cabolabs-ehrserver
- committed data is sent in XML format following this XSD: 
https://github.com/ppazos/cabolabs-ehrserver/blob/master/xsd/Version.xsd
- examples of the XML format for the commit service: 
https://github.com/ppazos/cabolabs-emrapp/tree/master/committed

If you need examples of apps that commit data to the server, please check:

https://github.com/ppazos/EHRCommitter<https://github.com/ppazos/EHRCommitterhttps:/github.com/ppazos/cabolabs-emrapp>
 (small testing tool)
https://github.com/ppazos/cabolabs-emrapp<https://github.com/ppazos/EHRCommitterhttps:/github.com/ppazos/cabolabs-emrapp>
 (very basic EMR)

And with this app you can execute queries:

https://github.com/ppazos/EHRClientPHP (testing tool in PHP)


If you want to collaborate or if you face any issues: 
https://github.com/ppazos/cabolabs-ehrserver/issues

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

--
Kind regards,
Eng. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez
http://cabolabs.com<http://cabolabs.com/es/home>
_______________________________________________
openEHR-clinical mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org

Reply via email to