I thought about that too, but I agree with Diego,although you could be like
myself a person and an enterprise. I think these are different roles and
represent different stakeholders . If you are also an academic, another
one. It makes sense in these cases that the same person votes more than one
time?

Em Qui, 11 de jun de 2015 08:16, Diego Boscá <[email protected]> escreveu:

> +1
> I think we can achieve it by legal means without problems ;D
>
> 2015-06-11 13:14 GMT+02:00 Seref Arikan <[email protected]
> >:
>
>> That 'creative' approach popped up in my mind as well :) I just was not
>> sure if it would trigger some sort of spam/bogus check (I'd certainly put
>> one in place...)
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 12:05 PM, Roger Erens <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> And you can sign up multiple times using your e-mail accounts for work,
>>> gmail, ISP, kids, and maybe also throwaway mail accounts.[?]
>>>
>>> 2015-06-11 12:45 GMT+02:00 Bert Verhees <[email protected]>:
>>>
>>>> It is an easy job and takes only five minutes or less. Just select five
>>>> questions with less then 10 votes and give them a vote.
>>>>
>>>> Small job with great importance.
>>>>
>>>> Bert
>>>> Op 11 jun. 2015 00:57 schreef "Thomas Beale" <
>>>> [email protected]>:
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> We are getting closer
>>>>> <http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/87508/openehr>to the next
>>>>> step. We have 76 followers.
>>>>>
>>>>> We still need 17 questions with 10 votes. We have the requisite number
>>>>> of questions, it's just a case of people using their votes on them (don't
>>>>> worry if they don't really interest you, they are example questions - to
>>>>> get a stackexchange site, the community has to demonstrate interest).
>>>>>
>>>>> Many of the questions with < 10 votes do have some votes, so we
>>>>> probably need a total of about 120 up-votes to get through this stage. I
>>>>> think each user gets 5 votes, so that's equivalent to 24 users.
>>>>>
>>>>> Remember, there is no value in up-voting a question that already has
>>>>> 10 or more votes.
>>>>>
>>>>> - thomas
>>>>>
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> openEHR-clinical mailing list
>>>>> [email protected]
>>>>>
>>>>> http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> openEHR-clinical mailing list
>>>> [email protected]
>>>>
>>>> http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> openEHR-clinical mailing list
>>> [email protected]
>>>
>>> http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org
>>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> openEHR-clinical mailing list
>> [email protected]
>>
>> http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org
>>
>
> _______________________________________________
> openEHR-clinical mailing list
> [email protected]
>
> http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org
_______________________________________________
openEHR-clinical mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org

Reply via email to