I met with Ian XXX, when he was president of the college of Physicians in 
London. The licensing is a major resource to this group. I could see no way 
around it without state sponsorship.
Cheers, Sam

Sent from Mail for Windows 10



From: Ian McNicoll
Sent: Monday, 2 November 2015 5:08 PM
To: For openEHR clinical discussions
Subject: Re: Any InterRAI modelling work out there?


Hi Koray,

It is a set of closed publications. I would be a bit worried about licensing 
issues https://catalog.interrai.org/intellectual-property-use

and for that reason too, difficult to assess.

Ian


Dr Ian McNicoll
mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
office +44 (0)1536 414994
skype: ianmcnicoll
email: [email protected]
twitter: @ianmcnicoll


Co-Chair, openEHR Foundation [email protected]
Director, freshEHR Clinical Informatics Ltd.
Director, HANDIHealth CIC
Hon. Senior Research Associate, CHIME, UCL

On 2 November 2015 at 04:30, Koray Atalag <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi, 
 
I’m keen to know if anyone has had experience in modelling work involving 
InterRAI.
It is a comprehensive clinical assessment of medical, rehabilitation and 
support needs and abilities such as mobility and self-care used in aged care. 
In New Zealand we have a national system in place.
 
Cheers,
 
-koray
 

_______________________________________________
openEHR-clinical mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org



_______________________________________________
openEHR-clinical mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org

Reply via email to