Hi Diego

I have looked at the slides and it is great to see such a comprehensive and 
eloquent discussion of the issues facing eHealth. I cannot see how people like 
you will fail to persuade the world that there is something to do here. You 
have influenced us all in your refinement of the ideas, particularly by 
applying it to the CEN and then the ISO EHR model.

Keep up the good work and I hope you sleep at night a little better – though I 
am not sure it comes back!

Cheers, Sam

Chairman, Ocean Informatics Board


From: Rong Chen<mailto:[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, 29 January 2016 7:03 AM
To: For openEHR clinical discussions<mailto:[email protected]>
Subject: Re: PhD Thesis online: Detailed clinical models and their relation 
with Electronic Health Records

Congratulations, Diego!! Well done!
/Rong
On 2016-01-28 17:59, Jussara macedo wrote:
Very good work. Well done Diego!

Jussara Rötzsch
MD, MSc

OpenEHR Foundation- Director


2016-01-28 7:27 GMT-02:00 Thomas Beale 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>:

congratulations Diego. Very nice work (I read the slide set so far, the thesis 
will take more time ;-)

- thomas

On 27/01/2016 20:40, Diego Boscá wrote:
Hello all,

My thesis "Detailed clinical models and their relation with Electronic
Health Records" is now available online. Until the university
publishes it on the public repository, here is a link to it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rqmmh9b541u7wpr/TesisDiego_v2.pdf?dl=0

The slides are also available just in case anyone wants a quick summary

http://www.slideshare.net/yampeku/detailed-clinical-models-and-their-relation-with-electronic-health-records

I also attach the abstract below

Best Regards

Diego Boscá


_______________________________________________
openEHR-clinical mailing list
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org





_______________________________________________

openEHR-clinical mailing list

[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>

http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org


_______________________________________________
openEHR-clinical mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org

Reply via email to