Thanks Pablo,

Yes EhrGen was the first thing I thought about - but at this stage I'm looking 
for something with a reasonable front-end into PHR domain. A colleague of mine 
asked about this so I'll forward your response.

Oh and Ian thanks to you as well - I'll mention rippleosi as well.

Cheers,

-koray

From: openEHR-clinical [mailto:[email protected]] On 
Behalf Of pablo pazos
Sent: Tuesday, 8 March 2016 2:03 p.m.
To: openehr clinical; openeh technical
Subject: RE: Any work on PHR?

Hi Koray,

The EHRServer can be a good fit for the backed repository, can store any 
document defined by an OPT, is openEHR, is open source, etc....

For the last months I've been involved in a project that integrates data from 
wearables (integrating UnderArmour, FitBit, etc.), we are working with mobile 
apps also on that project, with a custom backend. This is all closed source, 
but I know something about the subject. Just let me know if I can help.

--
Kind regards,
Eng. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez
http://cabolabs.com<http://cabolabs.com/es/home>
________________________________
From: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
To: 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>; 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Subject: Any work on PHR?
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 23:15:43 +0000
Hi, are you aware of any openEHR based personal health record project?

The aim would be to capture wellness type of information integrated with  
recent wearable/smart phone based sensor data.
Preferably open source.

Cheers,

-koray


_______________________________________________ openEHR-clinical mailing list 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> 
http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org
_______________________________________________
openEHR-clinical mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org

Reply via email to