Currently the use of specific SNOMED CT codes in archetypes is for further
definition / specification of the clinical concepts.

To use SNOMED CT at runtime, external constraints are used in the form of
URIs, that might point to a SNOMED domain or specific subset. If the subset
is local, the archetype might not be the place of setting the constraints
since archetypes should be general purpose & globally valid. A template
might be the right place of setting those constraints (specific, locally
valid).

Regards,
Pablo.

--