Interaction with a JavaScript front-end could be done with any back-end
programming language — it doesn’t have to be Java.

So your point is that Archie's serialisation and deserialisation to JSON will
will assist this? I believe Thomas’s Eiffel implementation already has JSON
serialisation, since about 5 years ago.

Peter