My ideas about this topic.

Two distinct different times we need to consider:
-Time (physical) at the system level to be used for Timestamps, including Time
zone
Chronos is the greek deity associated with it.
A specific generic data type will deal with this.
- Time as used by humans. Including Time zone but also things like week,
autumn, midnight, and associated time relationships like before, after, during,
overlapping, etc.
The associated Greek deity is Chairos.

The Chronos Time is modelled using a data type.
The Chairos Time is modelled via Archetypes  using the Data Types but augmented
with attributes taken from the proper ontologies.

Gerard   Freriks
+31 620347088
  gf...@luna.nl

Kattensingel  20